- Warehouse experience a plus.
- Experience with Voice Pick highly desired.
- Efficiently pick product accurately with an electric pallet jack. Electric pallet jack experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to move up 50-75 pounds continuously.
- Efficiently select products to accurately fill customer’s orders, with or without powered equipment, onto pallets.
- Efficiently stack cartoons of merchandise on to correct pallets up to 7’ tall, tightly wrapping, labelled correctly, and staged at appropriate location.
- Must be able to 10-hours+ shifts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS REQUIRED:
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Communication – Ability to read, write and understand English.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work.
- Willingness and ability to perform manual work following verbal and written instructions.
- Prior experience operating a forklift and/or pallet jacks a plus, but not required. Will train and certify associates holding positions requiring the use of such equipment.