Are you a team player? Do you enjoy working on a fun and fast paced work environment? Take a look on our social media and see our Merit Team in action and why they love to be part of this team. JOIN US!
Merit Logistics, LLC specializes in delivering supply chain management solutions to help retailers nationwide increase production, improve efficiency and achieve higher profitability.
- Full time positions with immediate openings
- Benefits after 60 days
- Performance incentives to earn more!
- Opportunity to travel
- Select merchandise for shipment and stack on pallet neatly by using a pallet jack or fork lift
- Correctly label product so that label can be seen on the outside of the pallet
- Carry out pre-shift checks of equipment
- Perform vehicle safety inspections visually and operationally
- Verify quantity of the products
- Maintain a sanitary and safe work environment
- Keep work area tidy by picking up scrap wood, paper, plastic wrappers, and broken pallets
- Must be able to work weekends
- The ability to work overtime, including weekends and holidays when needed
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 to 75lbs continuously
- Warehouse experience (preferred but not required)
- Must be willing to take a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Knowledge, Skills, and Characteristics Required:
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Communication – Ability to read, write and understand English (preferred)